Little Hope-Moore Water Supply Corporation is NOT a part of 811. They do not notify us of any requests to locate, nor do they locate our lines. Please be aware, specifically speaking in terms of our (LHMWSC's) water lines, if you did not request a locate through our office and you hit/damage a line, you may be held financially responsible for repairs.
The CALL BEFORE YOU DIG Process for Homeowners/Contractors
- NOTIFY - Notify our office by calling (903)253-5565 2-3 days before work is scheduled to begin.
- WAIT - Wait at least 48 hours for water operators to repsond to your request.
- CONFIRM - Confirm that water operators have responded to your request by marking the area "clear" or have placed blue "water" flags where water lines run.
- RESPECT - Respect the marks. The marks provided by the water operators are your guide for the duration of your project. If you are unable to maintain the marks during your project, or the project will continue past your project's expiration date, please call the office to ask for a re-mark.
- DIG CAREFULLY - Dig carefully. If you can't avoid digging near the marks (within 18 - 24 inches on all sides), consider moving your project to another part of your property. If you must dig near the marks or use machinery of any kind, please use extreme caution and please read "The 811 Process for Contractors." https://www.texas811.org/
- It is important to note, the CALL BEFORE YOU DIG process applies to any and all digging, drilling, trenching, boring, land clearing, etc.